Thursday, April 9, 2015

Gone to the Dogs Now Available

Looking for a good summer read between innings? Something spectacular and baseball related with a healthy dose of processed meat thrown in? Wait no longer. The literary event of the century is upon us. That's right, "Gone to the Dogs" is NOW AVAILABLE on amazon.com Just type the title with my name in the search bar on amazon and a few short clicks later you will have your own copy on the way.

In case you have forgotten, "Gone to the Dogs" details my search last summer for the best ballpark/hot dog experience and chronicles my visits to all 30 MLB ballparks as well as 35 MiLB venues. Plus all of the other antics in between. 




here is the link to the amazon page: 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1457536234/sr=8-1/qid=1428607762/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1428607762&sr=8-1

For my kickstarter backers, again, thank you. My copies have shipped and will arrive in about a week....right in the middle of the west coast swing of my 2015 road trip to write the sequel book. As soon as I get back I will sign them and put them in the mail. Sorry again for the delay.

Everyone else? Be part of literary history and get your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment