Thursday, June 8, 2017

Hot Dog Alert #21

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But hot dogs are obviously the most tasty meal of the day. And hot dogs at the ballpark are even tastier. If you are like me and occasionally get up a little to late for the breakfast menu at your local diner what can you do? If you live in Kansas City the answer is clear; head over to Kauffman Stadium, get a ticket for a Royals game and then head to the concession stand and grab a Sunrise Dog.

This new creation from Aramark allows you to enjoy breakfast on a bun anytime the Royals take the field. It is like pulling up a stool at a roadside diner for some biscuits and gravy, only you get to watch live hardball action while dining.

The Sunrise Dog is footlong breakfast beast that includes a griddle cooked frank, cheddar cheese, white gravy, bacon crumbles and a fried egg. It's everything you ever dreamed of; sleeping in late and then heading over to an afternoon Royals game for breakfast at the ballpark.


While I have not eaten it, it is certain to be a messy affair with the gravy and egg yolk and what not. My advice is to grab A LOT of napkins. I hear it is delicious and I highly recommend trying any hot dog so out of the ordinary. I would never steer you wrong. After all, I don't want to end up with egg on my face.  

1 comment:

  1. wow Sunrise Dog is looks delicious . i love hotdog thanks

    ReplyDelete