The holidays are upon us. It’s Christmas actually. Here at the Blog About a Dog you can actually say Christmas. Just please don’t mention it until the Thanksgiving turkey has been served.
So….what to get the hot dog lover in your life? Just as I can give advice on which hot dogs are tasty, I can help you find the perfect gift for that person who loves to chow down on the most American food available. Here are my top 5 hot dog related
gifts for 2015:
5. A hot wheels like replica of the Weinermobile. EVERY hot dog lover secretly wants to drive the Wienermobile. I would personally like to try and parallel park the thing. Now, your loved one can push it along the carpet to their hearts content.
4. Hot Dog underwear. Only you will know about the wieners under your trousers. Plus, chicks dig them. I have a pair, trust me on this.
3. Hot Dog Christmas ornament. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, looks more fashionable than a hot dog hanging on your tannenbaum.
2. Also on my wish list is the hot dog toaster. It warms your weiner and toast the bun AT THE SAME TIME. Who said American ingenuity was dead?
- The number one item you should get your hot dog loving friend/lover/coworker/boss/cousin this year? A copy of the timeless literary favorite Gone to the Dogs: In Search of the Best Ballpark Hot Dog. Sure, it’s a shameless plug, but reading this book will make you smarter and more attractive. It is guaranteed to get you promoted at work and laid. It's available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and via TomLohrbooks.com
As baseball fans we got to open one of our gifts early this year as the baseball winter meetings were a flurry of interesting hot stove activity. Hopefully your real gifts will be just at interesting. It has already snowed three times here in northern New Mexico, but we at the blog are already dreaming not of a white Christmas, but a green spring with new grass on the field.